Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My 1st Bikini shot.

I was so exited for this shot. I have waited for long time to get a chance to fitful my Bikini photography. My friend Vannessa and Samantha are kind enough to let me take their photo in Singapore. Vanessa is Chinese and Samantha is Singaporean. I just want people to see Bikini photography is just an art work and I don't want people to give bad image to my models as well. I have and idea by taking their photo with balloons. It made my work look more artistic and interesting. Let enjoy my photography below.







4 comments:

Tumnei said...

So you come back to blogging!!! There shots are superb, rooster. I am sure the shooter and model are both happy. Hope to see more from you!!

Rooster_kool said...

My Blog was so lonely and someone hacked my account last time. Better update more for other bloggers :D

Tumnei said...

yeah hope to see more post with photos coming soon.

KoKo said...

ah post dek ler derm dong ort sov la-or te.. that lady preng pek prous klach fall but u name the post as relaxing.