Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rooster_kool

There is nothing much about me. I am just ordinary guy as other do. Alright let me introduce myself s-th to u guys. I am currently studying in Singapore in majoring Interior Architecture. I graduated Interior Design at Royal Fine Arts of University in 2004 and Management Information System (MIS) at National University of Management(NUM) in 2005. At Hi5.com many people have known me as Mars and Kj Steav K2D's Radio. In here maybe people will call me Rooster_Kool as ma blog name :P. I am kinda jerk who is talkative but just with people who I know only. In first time other people will note I am rude and Vai Rerk...hehehe I use Khmerlish to express tje feeling , but later on they will recognize I am friendly and nice chatter :D...hehehehe.

P.S I just show off :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehh !!!! I noticed ab tat too. First time u aren't polite at all but as long as i know u i can said tat u are a speechmakin' one .. Not jerk at all. Lmao

Rooster_KooL said...

Yee...why dont u show ur name huh ?? How could i know who are u? Yab huh

Anonymous said...

duh.... na ke kor den tar .. lolz

Phossdey said...

Yo Rooster!