Friday, June 27, 2008

Wat's Da Heck ??

Being so far at Raffles Design Institute since 2006. First day In Singapore u know wat? Someone who is agent in Singapore came to airport and picked me up. The 1st thing which pissed me off was my bank draft I brought just little $ and Visacard. In Singapore for some nation such as Singapore we can come to study 1st and get student pass later ( student visa at other countries). I could not use my bank draft to get $ and pay the school fee and 1 more I can not pay the hostel student cuz they asked me pay the school before rend their place even I booked and informed from Cambodia already. Good luck I used to use Western Union service I asked Singapore for that place.....u know wat? They said wat is Western Union? Er....after i called my dad to transfer $ cuz back draft from ANZ Royal Bank could not use and Visa card could not also. After 1 hour i got $ and can rend the hostel. Wat's the heck again. I had booked for Single room but then they said sorry no more space, I had to stay with other strangers at share room. They are chines. Good luck they are good person and become friend later :D. The Hostel in Sg for sharing room we have to share the shower room and toilet same as army's style but for shower place has the door, I dont have to naked in front of other...hahahahahah. The room is expensive and the quality is damn, dirty messy and lots of black from Africa around...

Inportant :D

At Hostel they provided Female building and Male building . All males never be allowed to enter female area they built the mess wall around female part. Inspite of cannot join the female area, those girl come to male part instead...hahahahahhaah. There are some make love in the room...kekekeke.

I used to stayed there for 2 months. By their rule we have to pay 3 months even u leave before due date, u can not get refund. I found other place via Internet and moved ma ass outta there. The reason even it dirty and narrow but friendship I have. I study design i need to put my drafting table but not available space over there. I had no choice.

1 comment: